This icebreaker is good for getting everyone up and moving around, and cracking each other up. There is no actual dancing, which I know is a disappointment to some. 😉 Thanks to Roger James for this one.
- Circle up with one person in the center.
- Give the instructions, stressing safety.
- The person in the center names a personal characteristic they have (blue eyes! born in a barn! left-handed!)
- Everyone in the circle who shares this characteristic – including the person in the center – has to find a new place in the circle. The person who doesn’t make it into the circle has to go to the center.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until people look bright and shiny again.