I take your privacy seriously. I won’t sell, rent or share your personal information without your permission.
My 52-week program, Honing Your Consulting Skills, comes with a no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee. Just email me at this address [email protected] I’ll get right on it.
UnsubscribingEvery newsletter comes with an unsubscribe link. If that isn’t working for you, please email and I’ll take you off my list, no questions asked. That email again is: [email protected]
Copyright – Paid Stuff
My paid content is copyrighted by Liz Williams, with all rights reserved by the author. Please don’t share the content you paid for with others. If you know someone the info is perfect for, please encourage them to sign up. Paid content comes with this instruction as well, so you’ll never have to guess about what you can forward and what you can’t.
Copyright – Free Stuff
This is the stuff I’d love for you to share, with one condition. It includes my website’s pages, blog posts, newsletters and free reports. Although these are all copyrighted by Liz Williams, with all rights reserved by the author, I’m giving you permission to use any of these, in whole or in part, as long as you:
- Include the entire attribution that follows
- Include a live web site link to http://collaborationzone.com
Here’s an example of the the attribution as a live link:
I’d love it if you emailed me to let me know where the material will be used or appear (if in public). Not only would it please me to know, I’d also like to say “thank you.”
Reading comments is one of my favorite parts of any blog. Here are some tips to make it more enjoyable.
- Give yourself a unique user name. It doesn’t have to be your real name, but it’s much easier to follow the conversation when everyone’s name isn’t “Anonymous.”
- If you’d like to follow all the comments on a particular post, you can either:
Leave a comment yourself, put your email address in the email field, and check the box that says “notify me of follow-up comments via email.”
- Follow the comments feed for that post by RSS. That link is in the sidebar.
- If you’d like to include some HTML in your comments, here’s how:
<strong>This will make the text bold. Be sure to include the closing tag at the end</strong>
<em>This will give you italics. Again, don’t forget the closing tag.</em>